The Summer 2017 internship application process is now closed.
Check back soon for future internship opportunities.
Nine13sports is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that promotes health, wellness, and exercise for local youth between the ages of 8 and 18 through our Kids Riding Bikes℠ programs. We have created a unique initiative in which we have integrated the traditional bicycle with technology to provide a turnkey product for youth programs, schools, and other community organizations. In addition to individual betterment of health and fitness, our programs promote community, teamwork, and mutual respect for one another designed to foster a lasting impact.
For more information, follow us on Twitter @Nine13sports, become a fan on Nine13sports on Facebook, or join our LinkedIn page.
Nine13sports is currently offering internship opportunities to assist current staff members at program sites across Central Indiana.
Intern Application Contact Information
Program Operations Director
- title of your email should read “Nine13sports Internship Application”
- resume (PDF format)
- a brief description of why you’re interested in our internship (in body of email)
- Assist in day to day youth programming
- Engage with corporate partners in a positive way
- Understand and assist with the unique marketing relationships on Nine13sports
- Participate in community event positively promoting our brand outside of the school setting
- Program site management, including setup, tear down, and student management
- Collaborate with school faculty
- Miscellaneous Projects as assigned
- Contribute at least one weekly blog
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be a junior, senior, or graduate student
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Effective oral and written communication
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Online research skills
- Familiarization with blogging and social media platforms
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Task oriented and self-starting
- Attention to detail
- Passion for fitness
- Ability to pass a background check
- Office location is on the near north side of downtown
- The internship is one semester or summer, with a flexible start date
- Internship hours follow school schedules, may not be the same everyday
- This is a paid internship