Run or Ride for Beer
In partnership with the Indiana Brewery Running series, join us at Nine13Sports on August 13th, 2022 for a 5k-ish, fun run or 12 mile bike ride that benefits Nine13Sports! Run, walk, jog, ride – whatever goes! Complete the course and celebrate with us and a FREE, local craft brew at the finish line.
What’s included?! All participants receive:
- A FREE craft brew from Guggman Haus Brewing
- Yummy tastings from Healthy Soul
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes, like Brewery Running Series merchandise or giveaways from our partners
- Access to event festivities, games, goodies and giveaways
- And more!
Registration is limited, so sign up today! (Click red ticket link for details–>)
- This is an untimed, fun-run and fun-ride. All levels of walkers, runners, joggers, and bike riders are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the taproom and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with arrows to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage.
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer.
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Dogs and strollers are welcome on the course, with care and caution. Please remember – you are running at your own risk on city sidewalks / streets / trails, which might not be suitable for your 4-legged and /or pint size running buddies. You will also want to check with the brewery to make sure you can abide by their dog / underage policies. Please make the best decision possible for your crew.
- Please drink responsibly. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.