We’ve finalized the Kids Riding Bikes session schedule beginning the week of April 7. We’re excited to have our busiest program session to date, doubling our previous maximum of 3 schools, and are looking forward to working with an average of 100 students per day.
The weekly schedule goes something like this:
- Monday- Gambold Prep High School
- Tuesday- Gambold Prep High School
- Wednesday- Merle Sidener Academy
- Thursday- George Buck Elementary (mornings) and Rousseau McClellan #91 (afternoons)
- Friday: Garden City Elementary
None of these programs would be made possible without:
Corporate sponsor Regions Bank providing the financial support to bring programs to Gambold Prep High School and Rousseau McClellan Elementary.
CIBA Foundation generously awarded a grant to provide programming to Garden City Elementary in Wayne Township.
Additional funding was made available from the successful Kids Riding Bikes crowdfunding effort Nine13sports underwent in late 2013 to bring programs to Sidener and one additional IPS school and the generosity of private donors.
Additionally, we’ll also be at the following events over the next 5 weeks:
- WTHR Health and Fitness Expo
- Bike Take Over (Hubbard & Cravens)
- Indy Family Festival
- Major Easy 3 Event-Shelbyville
- 2 Wheels 1 City
We’ve got a busy session coming up, but we’re most certainly ready to roll!