Please email your resume in PDF format, a brief email explaining why you’re interested in working for Nine13sports and your favorite moment in time involving a bicycle to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications sent to other email addresses, phone calls that are received, or any other creative inquiries will get you sent to the bottom of the application pile.
Nine13sports is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that promotes health, wellness, and exercise for local youth between the ages of 8 and 18 through our Kids Riding Bikes℠ programs. We have created a unique initiative in which we have integrated the traditional bicycle with technology to provide a turnkey product for youth programs, schools, and other community organizations. In addition to individual betterment of health and fitness, our programs promote community, teamwork, and mutual respect for one another designed to foster a lasting impact. For more information, visit www.nine13sports.org, Follow us on Twitter @Nine13sports, become a fan on Nine13sports on Facebook, or join our LinkedIn page.
Nine13sports is currently offering employment opportunities to expand our current staff member and grow school programming at school sites across Central Indiana.
Team Manager Responsibilities
- Manage Nine13sports staff at school sites
- Drive truck and trailer to school program sites
- Engage with corporate partners in a positive way
- Positively engage, and enjoy engaging with students at the program site
- Understand and assist with the unique marketing relationships on Nine13sports
- Participate in community event positively promoting our brand outside of the school setting
- Program site management, including setup, tear down, and student management
- Collaborate with school faculty
- Miscellaneous Projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from an accredited 4 year college or university
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Effective oral and written communication
- Enjoys working with children
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Familiarization social media platforms
- Ability to work well on an individual and collaborative basis
- Task oriented and self-starting
- Attention to detail
- Passion for cycling
- Ability to pass a background check
Salary and Compensation
- $36,000 annual salary
- 5 weeks paid vacation
- No benefits
- Company issued laptop
- Membership to the Speak Easy